Wednesday 26 December 2012

My first on line book review

Necroscope (Necroscope, #1)Necroscope by Brian Lumley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok well I had no idea what I was getting into when I picked this up at a second hand book shop and could not put it down and consequently have now read almost all of teh original series. The characters, plots and sub plots that live in the world that Lumley creates are just amazing and will suck the reader intio not being able to put the book down. The fact he can not only talk to the dead and help them, but also the fact that he builds a team around him that can try and stop the wamphyri threat. Harry Keogh is a one of a kind and is thrown into teh deap end of defending the world from the threat, do yourself a favour the series is an amazing visual stimulation for the brain and a fantastic read, fast paced and at times darkly funny the Necroscope will have you reading all night!

View all my reviews

For all my friends and readers I will now also be reviewing books and movies mainly horror on here for you to read.

Graeme

No comments:

Post a Comment